Working with us
We’re an integrated marketing agency based in the heart of Birmingham. As a dynamic agency, we provide our clients with engaging, original multi-channel communication solutions. We are looking for career-minded, ambitious individuals to join our team and grow with our agency.
We understand that those in jobs maybe nervous about applying for this role. We guarantee that if you come to work for us we will pay your salary for three months even if your working hours need to reduce due to furlough/covid/childcare during lockdown. Voiceboxx is on track to still hits its growth target for this year despite Covid-19.
Over the next twelve months, Birmingham is going to be at the centre of all that is positive in the UK. Covid restrictions will ease, the Commonwealth Games will arrive, HS2 will keep developing and with general developments in the City, growth will be dramatic.
Voiceboxx is at the centre of this development, we are City based and we are delivering some of the most prestigious projects in the area. Through the hard work of all of our existing staff, our reputation as a leading agency in the Midlands is growing daily.
If you want to be part of our success story, you will need to be able to say yes to all the specifics below. If you can do that, a fulfilling well-renumerated career with Voiceboxx could be yours.
If your personality is one that naturally starts with yes, then please read on.
What we offer for your commitment to Voiceboxx
First and foremost, we offer you a career, not a job. We believe in promotion from within. We invest in all members of our team, including offering everything from, three-year degrees to one-hour external training sessions. We invest in our people, as this supports their careers, and our clients gain through new knowledge.
Salaries are offered on an experience basis, we will go the extra mile, for the right person.
The added extra’s include, car parking in the centre of Birmingham, Private Health, Life insurance, 25 days holiday and your birthday off.
Above all, we offer a great challenge that will deliver enjoyment.
Voiceboxx see this as a growth role for a Senior Designer that is ready for the next step in their career. We will support your development into a Creative Lead that helps our agency, and you, grow. You will be responsible for creating and overseeing the conceptualisation of design projects and supporting the design team in producing quality work. Supporting the Client Services Team in defining creative tactics, you will be confident in discussing solutions with our clients.
- Support and direct the Client Services team in defining creative tactics
- Defining creative and design tactics from a written brief
- Developing and overseeing the conceptualisation of design projects
- Collaborating with the Digital team to create workable, digital first, user-friendly designs
- Aiding the team in ensuring all designers are producing quality work
- Conceptualise original and unique designs
- Selecting images, typography, graphics and layouts for projects
- Manage the Creative Department on a day to day basis
- Report to the main Board
- Line manage and support the development of the Junior Team members
- Research and identify new trends and best practice and share with the team
- Training and sharing skill sets amongst the Design team and colleagues as required
- Take the creative lead in client meetings and pitches
- Any other duties as required including managing own time
What you need to be successful
- Degree in visual communication, or equivalent, in a design related field
- Be a creative thinker who is passionate about your work
- Previous experience as a graphic designer or related role
- Expert with design software and editing tools
- Strong command over design techniques and visual elements
- Good time management to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Communication and multitasking skills to enable you to work effectively in a multidiscipline team
- Have a digital first background
- Good attention to detail to ensure you deliver the highest standards
Please note that this role is home based during lockdown restrictions. Post lockdown it will be a mix of office and home working but we will expect this role to be in our office (Birmingham) for two-three days a week when things are more normal.
How to apply
To apply for this role please email a CV and covering letter to Emma.Davies@voiceboxx.co.uk or call 0121 667 2728 for an informal chat.