Working with us
We’re an integrated marketing agency based in the heart of Birmingham. As a dynamic agency, we provide our clients with engaging, original multi-channel communication solutions. We are looking for career-minded, ambitious individuals to join our team and grow with our agency.
Senior Client Services Manager/Senior Account Manager
Our team is now ready for a Senior Client Services Manager who has the ambition and skills to develop into a Client Services Director within six months to a year.
We are an agency who have experienced substantial year on year growth for the last three years and we want to expand our team with people who share our same drive for continual progress.
We balance our ambition with being human and a nice place to work. We have an 80% workplace satisfaction rating by our employees compared to a UK average of 60%. This role is right for a person who wants to progress their career and help our agency develop while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
A combination of being proactive mixed with the ability to look at all our clients and see solutions that will work for their brands and businesses. We have a range of B2B and B2C clients in a variety of sectors and you would need to be an expert at developing relationships and independently managing projects, clients and a wider team.
- Working and leading a team of Client Services Managers and Executives.
- Developing strategies and briefs in marketing, digital, PR, and creative
- Leading client meetings and ensuring low-level tasks such as contact reports are met by junior members of staff
- Implementing traditional and digital marketing
- Creating pitches and leading presentations to clients and prospects
- Managing suppliers and reviewing their value to the company
- Generating accurate reports across a range of services
- Agile and responsive client communication at a senior level
- Developing new opportunities, ideas and solutions for clients
- Outlining project schedules and budgets and delivering within the agreed parameters
What you need to be successful
- The ambition and skill to lead a team of Client Service Managers within a year
- A commercial understanding
- Experience in all aspects of marketing
- Ability to hold challenging conversations to engage others in change and delivery
- Previous experience in an agency or marketing role
- Attention to detail
- A proactive nature
- The know-how to get the best out of people
- Quality written and spoken communication skills would be beneficial
- Full awareness of creative and digital processes and techniques
- Continual research into industry and sector trends
- A leadership mentality
This role is critical to the growth of our business, as a result we are willing to offer a very competitive package, coupled with clear career growth. This package will include:
- A competitive salary
- Mobile phone
- Private Health
- City parking
- Fast track promotion
- Company share scheme
- Ongoing personal investment
- Up to five freddos a day – (or fruit equivalent)
How to apply
To apply for this role please email a CV and covering letter to Emma.Davies@voiceboxx.co.uk or call 0121 667 2728 for an informal chat.